Join Tim and Kim on the inaugural trip of Tim's Ohana Travel Club!
Ohana is a Hawaiian word that I have learned from my Hawaiian friends. It is hard to translate to English because there are not fixed definition for Ohana. If you are friends or if you are family, you are Ohana. We are bound together! When I think of people I want to travel with, they are Ohana to me.
Our first trip will be on AMAWaterways, we will be doing the Flavors of Portugal & Spain itinerary. The river cruise is seven days from Porto to Vega Terron. I highly recommend that you add the pre-cruise, three day extension in Lisbon and the 3 day post cruise extention in Madrid!
Suite - Porto Deck (cat. S) $ 6748
Balcony - Porto Deck (Cat. A) $ 5148
Balcony - Lisbon DK (Cat. B) $ 4848
Window - Douro Deck (Cat. D) $ 3748
Window - Douro Deck (Cat. E) $ 3449
Pricing is per person, double occupancy
Call Timothy Martin
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|2019 Flavors of Portugal & Spain Wine Cruise
We set sail in Porto, the beautiful “City of Bridges” and gateway to the Douro River Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with rambling vineyards and charming quintas, which cling to the steep sides of the river. Taste wines from these vineyards and discover the timeless traditions of Portuguese winemaking throughout your journey before visiting some of Spain’s glorious cities.
3 nights Lisbon Package (pre-cruise) - $840 per person
3 nights Madrid Package (post-cruise) - $870 per person
- Tim and Kim from Dream Vacations will host you on this wonderful Douro River Cruise and Tour.
- Transfers between hotel and ship are included with the purchase of the cruise and land program: airport transfers are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways
- 3 Night hotel in Lisbon at Intercontinental Lisbon, or similar (optional)
- Transfer to the ship in Porto from Lisbon via high speed rail.
- Onboard live entertainment, theme dinners, cooking demonstrations and more
- Guided shore excursions in every port, including special interest tours and hiking tours
- Complimentary wi-fi access onboard
- Welcome cocktail party, welcome dinner, Captains cocktail party and Gala Dinner
- Sip & Sail daily cocktail party with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Fine Dining, including unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard
- 7 nights deluxe cruise with river view stateroom (upgrades available) onboard the AMAVida with Sun deck, swimming pool, fitness center and relaxing spa
- All meals onboard, breakfast, lunch and dinner, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- 3 nights in Madrid, post cruise (optional)